counter easy hit Argos Books PDF: Owned by the Hitman PDF - How To Download

Friday, October 19, 2018

Owned by the Hitman PDF - How To Download

Owned by the Hitman PDF
By:Alex Abbott
Published on 2016-01-17 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform


|You will be my woman for a year, servant to my whims and desires. I will not hurt you, unless you want me to.| I'm in deep to the Mafia. My father was the one who made the deal, and when I inherited his club, I also inherited his troubles. Ivan wants to save me, or so he says. More like he wants me to be his slave for a year. After the one-night stand I had with him, though, would that be so bad? With his impossibly hard body, and the way he always makes me scream... But he's still a monster. He's a criminal, and something so much worse. And yet I can't stop the tingling in my body every time I think of how he touched me, and those dark but delicious words rolling off his tongue, tinged with his Russian accent. He knows what I'll say, even before I do. |I'll take your offer.|

This Book was ranked at 6 by Google Books for keyword 532-Fashion Design Novel Book.

Book ID of Owned by the Hitman's Books is xXlpjwEACAAJ, Book which was written byAlex Abbotthave ETAG "SnDmHZZDB54"

Book which was published by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform since 2016-01-17 have ISBNs, ISBN 13 Code is 9781523444465 and ISBN 10 Code is 1523444460

Reading Mode in Text Status is false and Reading Mode in Image Status is false

Book which have "276 Pages" is Printed at BOOK under Category

Book was written in en

eBook Version Availability Status at PDF is falseand in ePub is false

Book Preview


Download Owned by the Hitman PDF Free

Download Owned by the Hitman Books Free

Download Owned by the Hitman Free

Download Owned by the Hitman PDF

Download Owned by the Hitman Books

No comments:

Post a Comment